Wednesday, July 15, 2009

send your feedbacks to Nokia

http://www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com/global/AboutUs/Corporate%20responsibility/Feedback.htm?languagecode=en

Here's mine:
"Regarding your company's involvement in selling spy technology and related instruments to the dictator regime of Iran, me and my friends will not buy any product associated with Nokia, Siemens, and Nokia Siemens Networks anymore. I had a Nokia mobile phone which I just threw to the garbage can!!! I will advise all my friends, relatives, and blog readers NOT to use any products of Nokia or work for Nokia, Anyone arrested in Iran through the technology you sold to the Iranian government, YOU are responsible for. You are responsible for their turture and their death. NOKIA KILLS AND TORTURE PEOPLE!! (be proud of your company!!!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment